Imagine saying “I Do” surrounded by all your family and friends and the abundant nature of Alaska with our lovely waterfall on one side and the beauty of the Tongass Narrows on the other. Imagine tall pines crowding the sky and eagles soaring overhead while you exchange vows. Then head up the hill to our Discovery Room for a fresh buffet loaded with Alaskan fare, drinks and celebration. Your out-of-town guests stay right on the property with a special rate for lodging, meals and fishing.
Our rustic log structure nestled in the forest is a quiet venue that allows the raw beauty of nature to shine. Perfect for those seeking a peaceful event space, our majestic setting is sure to provide an unforgettable backdrop for your ceremony and reception in Ketchikan. The views are unmatched and exactly what your out-of-town guests will expect from an Alaska wedding.
• Outdoor waterfall ceremony for up to 160 guests with PA system and microphone.
• Indoor ceremony for up to 80 guests. Timbers Restaurant available for daytime ceremonies up to 150 guests.
• Outdoor Cocktail Hour overlooking the Behm Canal for up to 100 guests. Create a signature cocktail for guests to sip while enjoying tasty appetizers on our Timbers deck area. The perfect transition from wedding party photos to reception.
• Indoor buffet reception in our 1,000 square foot Discovery Room for up to 60 seated guests. Choose from Alaskan fare as well as prime rib. A variety of catering and bar options available to suit every bride and groom’s budget and taste. No additional set up fee for the reception with a $4000++ Food & Beverage Minimum
• Complimentary Honeymoon suite for the newlyweds.
• Discount packages that include lodging, meals and a fully guided fishing charter for your guests.
Sign Up For Special Offers